Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Marriageable age

This vacation I realized that one can no longer ignore the fact my daughter is of marriageable age. She is now working and people have started to ask us if we are looking out for her. The society has fixed certain age for the same and many fall into it. Daughter says she wants to work and make some money before she gets married while we are not in a hurry too. I mean what more can a mother ask for? Daughter is at home and one can enjoy her presence longer. Some of us had to leave home after 10th and then it was only for short visits that one could stay with the parents. These days many are refusing to marry too or by the time they think they are ready the bus is already gone. But I see no regrets in them. 

Anyway let me see how long she will....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

clustermap