Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sister Abhaya

Thought I shall share this shocking video that was forwarded by my friend.

Well.. I dont know what to say.

When ex-minister P.J. Joseph was accused, I never believed initially, but now I have reasons to believe from close quarters. Those who are close to him says he was taking medicines for depression. Does depression make one behave indecently?

Anyway it is time the whole Christian community irrespective of their denomination work towards bringing to light the murderers of Sister Abhaya. To stop speculations, rumours, and character assasinations and to purge the church, it has become necessary.

I pray that the authorities find the courage to publish the facts without any prejudice or fear since CBI has already submitted their report.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

clustermap