MBA-grad mints money from garbage management
Prerna Uppal / CNN-IBN
Published on Thursday , August 16, 2007 at 13:02 in Nation section
Tags: Noida, Garbage
New Delhi: Manik Thapar, an MBA graduate turned his business into a mission and vice-versa.
"When I was studying in the US people used to ask me how could I live in a dirty country. That's when I decided that I need to clean up,” says Thapar.
This is what I call people with brains plus committment and he has put to use his talents in the right place too. Our country begs for such innovative ideas and recently in Kerala the a whole city had to be shut down since waste could not be removed. The place designated for dumping was in dispute.
Congratulations Mr. Manik Thapar
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (52)
- ► 2008 (78)
- Nuclear deal...finally some light in this room..
- A Happy Onam to the Mallus all over the world
- Paper thin batteries
- No Barking blease!
- Trafficking for another reason..
- Mother Teresa - Food for thought
- Another land grabbing thwarted!
- The nuclear deal… can someone switch on the light...
- Idiot Box is being appreciated!
- The in-famous mallu
- Parampara Mixes
- Sister Abhaya - Finally
- Happy Independance Day
- More love and not less...
- A Father's Prayer
- The unwanted Girl Child
- Good To Great
- ▼ August (23)