Monday, August 20, 2007
I have been thinking of mentioning this in my Blog from the day I started blogging!
Parampara mixes are great and I have tried most of their "Ready to Cook" mixes. Good for bachelors and busy housewives (me of course!)
Moghlai Chicken Gravy
I have listed only those that I have tried and I vouch for their authenticity and quality.
There is not much hazzles, just clean the chicken (for chicken recipes), add the mix and cook it!
Can we have an easier method?
And to the world we still cooked our meal!
You can try them for parties and never tell a soul!
This vacation I took a few mixes home and found that it is available everywhere.
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (52)
- ► 2008 (78)
- Nuclear deal...finally some light in this room..
- A Happy Onam to the Mallus all over the world
- Paper thin batteries
- No Barking blease!
- Trafficking for another reason..
- Mother Teresa - Food for thought
- Another land grabbing thwarted!
- The nuclear deal… can someone switch on the light...
- Idiot Box is being appreciated!
- The in-famous mallu
- Parampara Mixes
- Sister Abhaya - Finally
- Happy Independance Day
- More love and not less...
- A Father's Prayer
- The unwanted Girl Child
- Good To Great
- ▼ August (23)