The other day I realized that my son is a hopeless computer geek.
I was about to bake a cake and had just put the dough into the oven. He looked inside hungrily and asked me ...
"How long will it take to LOAD"?
but it was nothing like the question that he asked me (nothing to do with the computers though) while studying about fishes. He read to me that fishes lay thousands of eggs.
"Amma, why dint you make thousand babies?" Gulp! imagine!
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (52)
- ► 2008 (78)
- To execute or not to execute..
- 4 year old beaten to death!
- Rumbling of another war??
- Iraq War
- Sister Abhaya
- Kittens and Cats
- Mother's Prayer
- UN Compensation
- Long Live Achumammen!
- New Blog Game - BackLink To Me
- X & Y Chromosome
- Computer Geek
- Along the Memory lanes..Coonoor
- Been Thinking of Marriage..
- Child's Ten Commandments to Parents by: Author Un...
- Oh! Now there goes my poor Coconut!
- School Carnival
- Chronic Literary Freak
- Vicks on the soles
- Make the internet safe for children
- Skin Success - Fade Cream
- ▼ May (31)