- My hands are small. Please don't expect perfection whenever I make a bed, draw a picture or throw a ball. My legs are short. Please slow down so that I can keep up with you.
- My eyes have not seen the world as yours have. Please let me explore safely. Don't restrict me unnecessarily.
- Housework will always be there. I'm only little for such a short time. Please take time to explain things to me about this wonderful world, and do so willingly.
- My feelings are tender. Please be sensitive to my needs. Don't nag me all day long. (You wouldn't want to be nagged for your inquisitiveness.) Treat me as you would like to be treated.
- I am a special gift from God. Please treasure me, holding me accountable for my actions, giving me guidelines to live by and disciplining me in a loving manner.
- I need your encouragement and your praise to grow. Please go easy on the criticism. Remember, you can criticize the things I do without criticizing me.
- Please give me the freedom to make decisions concerning myself. Permit me to fail so that I can learn from my mistakes. Then someday, I'll be prepared to make the kind of decisions life requires of me.
- Please don't do things over for me. Somehow that makes me feel that my efforts didn't quite sure up to your expectations. I know it's hard, but please don't try to compare me with my other or my sister.
- Please don't be afraid to leave for a weekend together. Kids need vacations from parents, just as parents need vacations from kids. Besides, it's a great way to show us kids that your marriage is very special.
- Please take me to worship regularly, setting a good example for me to follow.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Child's Ten Commandments to Parents by: Author Unknown, Source Unknown
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (52)
- ► 2008 (78)
- To execute or not to execute..
- 4 year old beaten to death!
- Rumbling of another war??
- Iraq War
- Sister Abhaya
- Kittens and Cats
- Mother's Prayer
- UN Compensation
- Long Live Achumammen!
- New Blog Game - BackLink To Me
- X & Y Chromosome
- Computer Geek
- Along the Memory lanes..Coonoor
- Been Thinking of Marriage..
- Child's Ten Commandments to Parents by: Author Un...
- Oh! Now there goes my poor Coconut!
- School Carnival
- Chronic Literary Freak
- Vicks on the soles
- Make the internet safe for children
- Skin Success - Fade Cream
- ▼ May (31)