This is from Today's newspapers..
Residents of Bougainville in Papua New Guinea have found an ingenious and indigenous solution to high-energy prices: the ubiquitous tropical fruit - coconut.
The islanders are developing mini-refineries to produce a coconut oil that can eventually replace diesel.
Now my coconut will be too high and mighty for my palates. So maybe we should buy a plot with a few coconut trees!
My dear coconut, will i be missing u soon from my diet? Sob.. sob.. nd my poor hair too.... it will all soon protest and fall down!
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (52)
- ► 2008 (78)
- To execute or not to execute..
- 4 year old beaten to death!
- Rumbling of another war??
- Iraq War
- Sister Abhaya
- Kittens and Cats
- Mother's Prayer
- UN Compensation
- Long Live Achumammen!
- New Blog Game - BackLink To Me
- X & Y Chromosome
- Computer Geek
- Along the Memory lanes..Coonoor
- Been Thinking of Marriage..
- Child's Ten Commandments to Parents by: Author Un...
- Oh! Now there goes my poor Coconut!
- School Carnival
- Chronic Literary Freak
- Vicks on the soles
- Make the internet safe for children
- Skin Success - Fade Cream
- ▼ May (31)